The Poli Mitt was introduced to rave reviews in late 2013 after being thoroughly vetted by hundreds of professional detailers. Compared to the previous applicator it holds more poliglow, is easier to work with than the applicator it replaces and makes application quicker! This applicator also has replaced the previous version that was included in the Complete Poli-Glow Kits!
Preparation of Poli-Mitt:
- Dampen Poli-Mitt with fresh water, wring out, wrap in towel and wring out remaining moisture.
- During application, Poli-Mitt may have to be rinsed out from time-to-time.
- Repeat initial process and resume application. Poli-Mitt should be damp not wet.
- Always wear a rubber or plastic disposable glove under Poli-Mitt.
Application of Poli Glow:
- Drizzle several lines of Poli Glow onto palm of mitt. Mitt should be moist, not dripping wet.
- Apply Poli Glow by wiping in one direction (similar to painting varnish) top to bottom or side to side.
- Do not wipe in circular motion.
- Do a 4’x 6’ area at a time.
- Each coat dries in approximately 1-2 minutes (depending on temperature).
- Apply 4 to 6 coats of Poli Glow and move on to the next section.
Introducing the New "Mitt" Applicator
- Is easier to use
- Holds more Poli Glow
- Navigates curved and flat surfaces with ease
- Further reduces the chances of overlap marks and runs
- Reduces the strain on the wrists during application
- The back side is available for wiping inadvertent runs or sags
- Is recommended by over 95% of the detailers involved!